The theme of the day is The Ocean.
And to be totally honest, I totally cheated and am recycling a muffin tin meal I made almost three years ago!
- a sand pail (mini bento bucket full of vanilla yogurt and topped with graham cracker crumbs)
- a school of fish crackers
- octopus (hot dog shaped octopus!)
- strawberries... just because
- lobster shaped quesadilla
- fish shaped boiled egg
More details about the making of this muffin tin meal are in the original post.
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal:
New to Muffin Tin Monday? Check out the MTM information page to read all about it. The schedule of themes can be found there too. The schedule has been updated and themes are now listed through the end of July! If you have some theme ideas, please share your ideas in the comments!