A few of Paige's Kindergarten lunches. I won't be able to say that for long...only one week of school for us to go! My little girl will soon be a big 1st grader! This year has flown. Like a turbo jet.
All these lunches are packed in EasyLunchboxes.
First, a lunch from last month that I forgot to post. :)
- sandwich cut into puzzle pieces with a Lunch Punch, cozied up in a large silicone cup
- veggie chips
- roasted chickpeas
- blackberries with a piece of organic fruit leather, cut with a small heart cookie cutter
Next, a lunch packed in a super big hurry. This lunch was no-nonsense. Put things in a box, apply the lid. Done.
- Applegate ham & Applegate havarti cheese rolls* with a bit of mustard, secrured with bento picks so they didn't unravel
- an apple cereal bar
- ripe organic strawberries & frozen blackberries
I left the cereal bar in the wrapper so it didn't get little crumbs all over the deli rolls, but cut one end open so Paige could slide it out easily.
Last lunch, TODAY'S lunch!
- a sandwich on multigrain of organic peanut butter & fruit preserves
- veggie chips
- sunflower kernels in the little piggie cup
- clementine wedges with strawberries
- cucumber slices, cut with a small flower mini cookie cutter (faster than peeling!)
The bread stamp that made that cute piggie face was a gift from a friend and I don't know where it came from, but the pig from this stamp set is similar. :)
Supplies used to make these lunches:
* Disclosure: Applegate recently sent me a variety of yummy meat and cheese to try out and enjoy with my family. :)