This one was from February!
- Flowery sandwich, cut with a Lunch Punch
- wonton pizza rolls
- chocolate/candy sunflower kernels
Paige went totally kookoo for those little pizza rolls. She's been bugging me daily to make more of them! I simply cut a mozzarella stick into 4ths, added a couple slices of turkey pepperoni and some Italian seasoning, folded into a wonton wrapper and baked in the oven until crisp. She's hooked!
Another lunch that slipped through the cracks....
- smiling Ernie sandwich, made with big Sesame Street cookie cutter
- cucumber slices
- strawberries and grapes with a few of Ernie's favorite rubber duckies
- granola bar pieces and pretzels
- chocolate/candy covered sunflower kernels
And lastly, I am a robot, I am a robot, I am a robot -
- super cute robot sandwiches, made with little plunger-style robot cutters
- a few stars cut from organic fruit leather (these are SPACE robots!)
- hummus and cucumbers
- veggie chips
- dye-free chocolate/peanut candies
I love those new little robot cutters! They are too cute. I'm going to use them the next time I make homemade cheese crackers and I'm really hoping all those cute details will come through! Not sure if they will be visible after baking or not. I'll keep you posted. ;)
Supplies used to make these lunches: