How 'bout a super sweet giveaway, just in time for Valentine's Day?
FunBites is a super easy way to make cutting food into bite-sized bits super quick and fun. And the results are way cute.
Just look at that mosaic heart sandwich for goodness sakes.
For a whole lot more info you can read the FunBites review I posted awhile back.
I'm cutting to the chase: FunBites would like to give away one of their heartsy tartsy "Luv It!" cutter sets to one lucky Another Lunch reader.
- to enter, leave a comment describing something you love about me. Just kidding. You can leave a comment about anything at all. G-rated please.
- one comment per person
- live in the USA or Canada
- giveaway closes on Saturday. Short and sweet. Hoping the winner will receive her FunBites by V-day. :)
Good to know:
- if you like FunBites on Facebook you can stay up-to-date on all their goings-on and know about any deals or promotions that pop up, including giveaways.
- if you like Another Lunch on Facebook you will be the coolest kid in town. Or something like that.
- these things will not earn you a second entry, but it will make Mrs. FunBites and me smile. :)
- you can get free shipping (up to $10) at FunBites.com using the coupon code "ValentineFun"
- make sure there is some way for me to contact you! Leave an email, or have your name clickable to a profile or something. If there is no way for me to reach you then I'll have to draw another entry!!
This giveaway will run until Saturday, February 9. I'll close comments late that night and announce the winner this weekend. Winner has 48 hours to
eat a chicken dinner contact me or I will choose an alternate winner.
disclosure: FunBites is a past and current sponsor of anotherlunch.com. Opinions expressed are my own. I have free will and love to exercise it. :)