This muffin tin may appear an unassuming meal, but it was actually prepared with a special message in mind.
If you have arrived here from muffintinmonday.com link-up, then you have likely already read the news that Muffin Tin Monday is moving. If you have arrived here by some other means, then, surprise! Muffin Tin Monday is moving to a new home. This is the last week MTM will be hosted at its current place.
Say what? Muffin Tin Monday will no longer be at muffintinmonday.com?
Yep. It's true. The Muffin Tin Mom herself is hanging up her apron. After 4 1/2 years of hosting MTM, Michelle is passing on the tin to follow other personal and business pursuits.
So today I have a mooving to a new home themed muffin tin meal:
Across the back row:
- a hardboiled egg cow, to announce MTM is mooving to a new home (info on how to make a cow egg can be found in this post)
- peas in a heart shaped silicone cup
- home shaped cucumber slices
- checkered apple slice
- the moving truck! pb&j sandwich with arrow shaped fruit leather on top
- sausage and cheddar cubes on a giraffe pick
Can you guess what the peas in the heart cup, the checkered apple, and the giraffe pick have to do with the mooving themed lunch?
They are all elements of my logo, header, and design here at anotherlunch.com.
Yep, the new home for Muffin Tin Monday is this home, www.anotherlunch.com. :)
What does this mean?
It means that the link-up for Muffin Tin Monday will happen here.
That's basically it. It's not really that big of a shake-up. :)
Themes are coming back!
- I've written out two pages of theme ideas for the coming MTM's. I haven't matched them all up on the calendar for a schedule just yet.
- If you have an idea for a theme you'd like to see put on the docket, please leave a comment and I'll add it to the list. :)
- As always and forever, following the scheduled theme is totally optional! You may link up any muffin tin meal you've prepared, it doesn't have to match the suggested theme.
- Next week (Feb. 4) I will be following a "GAME" theme. It's the day after the Super Bowl, from what I can gather, so that is one route you could take it. GAME can be any game though, a sports game/team, board game, video game, playground game. Let your imagination be your guide. :) Of course you can toss the game theme out all together and follow your own notions. It's all good.
- The Muffin Tin Monday post with link-up will go live Monday mornings. 10am EST, that's 9am CST, 7am PST.
- Anyone may join in! Bloggers and non-bloggers alike. If you do not have a blog you can upload your MTM photo online somewhere and link up that way. From your Facebook account, Photobucket, Flickr, etc. As long as the photo is marked "public" (not locked up with privacy settings) it should work.
- Include a link back to the original muffin tin post. There will be a button available to include in your post if you wish.
- Visit other MTM linker-uppers and check out their muffin tin meals! Leave a comment or two. It's fun to receive comments, make someone's day and say something nice. :)
I think that's all I can think of for now. I'll be adding a page to this blog soon with info, the theme schedule, and whatever else I shake out of my head. :)
**** UPDATE: a whole new information page is up for MTM, including the schedule of themes.
Take a look here - that page will be updated regularly to reflect the current line-up!
Supplies used to make this muffin tin meal: