I don't pack too many lunches yet for Tyler, because he is only in morning preschool and is home by lunchtime. But we do run the occasional outing when a lunch-on-the-go is in order. These were two such meals.
Packed in a PlanetBox:
- peanut butter & jelly sandwich, cut with his favorite Lunch Punch (wheels are fruit leather, cut with two circle mini cutters)
- Wheat Thin crackers & cheddar cheese shaped cars
- cucumber shaped cars with little carrot wheels
- mixed fruit of clementine segments, raspberries, & pomegranate seeds
- chocolate/candy coated sunflower kernels in the middle
This lunch is packed in a Gerber Mealtime Organizer box. This lunch contained:
- a sandwich, I think it was ham & cheese (but I don't really remember)
- cucumber slices and carrots
- clementine segments and raspberries
The sandwich was cut and sealed using my sandwich sealer, and I stamped a car and plane on the top piece using this cut & stamp set. I didn't press hard enough though (and the bread was a bit on the older/less soft side, so the impressions didn't come out so clearly. The cut, stamp, and seal process is described in more detail in this post.
Supplies used to make these lunches: