Three of Ethan's school meals, lunch and snack, from this week.
I'm pretty sure this was Monday's lunch.
Packed in a "4 square" Lock & Lock bento box:
- Wheat Thins
- turkey rolls and cheddar cheese (cut into pumpkin shapes)
His snack from the same day, packed in a smaller Lock and Lock box box.
- bugles ("mom! it's the season for bugles, remember the cornucopias!") and strawberries with a cute bento pick.
Lunch from either Tuesday or Wednesday...on one of those days I was running late in the morning and didn't have a chance to take pictures, again in the 4 square L&L.
- Whole Foods cereal bar
- homemade granola bar
- cornucopias o' plenty
- strawberries with a cute bento pick
- baby carrots
Snack from the same day.
Clementines in a stainless Kids Konserve container, and an organic Z Bar. Ethan is obsessed with these after getting one as an after-soccer snack a few weeks ago.
Lunch on Thursday. Packed in our panda Kotobuki box. Because nothing says "it's turkey time!" like a big panda face. Um.
The usual suspects:
- strawberries and carrots in the top tier, with a turkey cupcake pick
- turkey rolls, homemade granola bar, bugles
Snack from the same day, packed in a square Lock and Lock container.
Pears and a Z Bar.
The giveaway for the Sweet Lunch Punch sets is still going on. Make sure you enter!!