I got my face shapes ready...I found the wiggly mouth shape from a set of popsicle tools from Williams Sonoma. I knew instantly it was meant for a jack-o-lantern grin. Can't you envision the menacing face they will make?
Ooh, I was reveling in the delicious
And then the shapes in action:
Um, yeah. Fail.
It's not scary at all!
In fact Paige squeeled, "oh my! This jackawantern looks nervous! Aw, poor little guy."
Sigh. Bento box contents:
- peanut butter and jelwee sandwich on whole wheat bread
- a couple perfect strawberries
- homemade pickles in a pumpkin shaped silicone cup
- cheddar cheese cat heads
- pretzel sticks
- a couple Hello Panda cookies
- I think that's it, but this is a lot of food to remember. :p
I drew a freaky cat face on the top piece of cheddar cheese using food safe markers (I realized after that the kitty's nose was upside down). Fail again (haha). :)