I am so disorganized and scatterbrained these days. How I make a lunch, take photos for the blog, manage to get the photos on my computer and then forget to actually POST it is beyond me, but it seems to happen regularly.
I found this lunch that I never posted! It was from a couple weeks ago.
In the big section is a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. One side was white-wheat bread and the other side multi-grain bread. After I cut the sandwich in half I just flipped over one side for a little color variation. There are two bears cut from fruit leather on top. :)
- clementines & blackberries
- pickles (a little piece of press n' seal was used over that section, like I showed before)
- Snyders multigrain cheese puff thingies (Paige and Tyler are kookoo for these!)
- cheddar cheese teddy bears
- some mini marshmallows for a treat
This beary nice lunch was packed in our super spiffy PlanetBox. :)