My little girl and I had some running around to do this morning and shared this PlanetBox lunch before she had preschool.
- peanut butter & jelly sandwich with duck cut-out. Paige ate the ducky middle and I had what would have been the scraps. ;-)
- grapes and cucumber
- the "Little Dipper" holds applesauce and sprinkles
- mini saltine crackers and cheddar cheese
- raspberries and a sliced boiled egg
- organic yogurt covered raisins
I was very happy to find a duck shaped mini cutter this weekend and ducky sprinkles, too!
The Chemo Duck fun just keeps on quacking!
And speaking of Chemo Duck.... you guys are so fabulous, I can't even believe it!! So many GENEROUS donations are waddling in for Chemo Duck, it brings tears to my eyes (honestly!!!). In case you are curious, I am going to announce the total donations received for Chemo Duck on October 1, along with the winner of the prize pack. :) Remember, September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and you can make your tax-deductible donation to Chemo Duck any time this month to be entered in the drawing for the fun ducky prize pack. :) If you aren't sure what Chemo Duck is or what I'm quacking about, check out this post HERE, to learn all about it! :)