It's muffin tin monday time again! Before the scheduled themes start back up I'm trying to squeeze in all my own theme notions! This one is a princess themed muffin tin meal, for my own little miss lady. :)
- cheddar cheese princess slipper with a mozzarella bow
- princess bling, a very special princess treat - a Ring Pop
- magic wands (cucumber stars with carrot stick handles)
- the royal sapphires (otherwise known as blueberries)
- princess tiara sandwich with fruit leather jewels
- applesauce with some of the Fairy Godmother's magic sprinkles :)
The princess crown sandwich is made using one of the sandwich cutters from the new Lunch Punch set, "Sand*wishes" (is that a darling name, or what?!).
Super adorable, right? Wouldn't you love your own set? Well! You are in luck! Because it just so happens that Another Lunch is having a giveaway for this sweet Sand*wishes set and new VrrrM! set too! Stop by the Lunch Punch giveaway post to enter! :)
Also, as always, to check out some other muffin tin meals head on over to the home of the Muffin Tin Mom to take a look!